Today on the threshold of the 71st anniversary of the Victory in the 1941-1945 Great Patriotic War Chairman of the Russia's Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin laid flowers to the Grave of the Unknown Soldier in the Aleksandrovsky garden of the Moscow Kremlin
Today the regular annual charity bicycle marathon "Children beyond policy" organized by an endowment fund of the child physician Roshal (Charitable Foundation for assistance in providing medical and social and rehabilitative care for children with severe trauma and its consequences) with assistance of the Moscow Department of public Health and the Russia's Main Investigative Committee Department for Moscow is held in Moscow.
A joint meeting of the boards of the Investigative Committee and Emergency Ministry was held on 30 March 2016 to discuss the development of cooperation during response to emergency situations, investigations into accidents and disasters and other crimes involving human casualties and disruptions in normal functioning of the society. The meeting was chaired over by Minister of Emergency Situations Vladimir Puchkov.
During his visit the Chairman of the Russia’s Investigative Committee has made a report at the XIII International Conference on criminal law held in Varadero.
On March 29, 2016 FSEI «Cadet corps of the Russian Investigative Committee after A.Nevsky» has started hosting the first jamboree of Russia's I.C. cadets, who are honour students of learning and academic competitions winners.
Protection of children’s interests has been one of priorities of the Investigative Committee since it was established. The task is performed by not only procedure authority, but also providing volunteer aid to the children in need of support, including those who have suffered in southeastern Ukraine. The story of Vanya Voronov left nobody untouched. Unfortunately, this is not the only case when a child was injured in southeastern Ukraine.
Today the expanded sitting of the Investigative Committee Board of the Russian Federation took place in Moscow under the chairmanship of Alexander Bastrykin at which the results of the investigating bodies activity of the Investigative committee of RF for 2015 were summed up and the tasks for 2016 were determined.
Today the enlarged Board of the Main military investigations directorate of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation took place in Moscow, where the results of the military investigating bodies activity for 2015 were summed up.
Today Chairman of the Investigative committee of Russia Alexander Bastrykin took part in an international scientific and practical conference on the topic "Forensics support of crime investigation: problems and solutions". The event taken place in the Academy of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation is dedicated to 110 jubilees of the Russian Honored scientific figure, doctor of legal sciences, Professor Krylov Ivan Philippovich's birthday.
Today Chairman of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation Alexander Bastrykin took part in the expanded sitting of the Federal Drug Control Service Board of Russia at which the results of the operation-service activity of the Federal Drug Control Service in 2015 and the tasks for 2016 were discussed.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.