The Saint Petersburg Office of the Investigative Committee has finished in the shortest possible time an investigation against ex-con Vitaly Gil, 38 charged with battery under Article 116 of the RF Penal Code.
Chairman of the RF Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has offered deepest and most sincere condolences to the family, friends and colleagues over sudden death of Vitaly Churkin, the Russian ambassador to the United Nations.
The Komi Republic Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against a minibus driver suspected of providing unsafe services that entailed grievous bodily harm to a person under Part 2, item “c” of Article 238 of the RF Penal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Krasnodar Territory Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict 39-year-old resident of the village of Starominskaya Yevgeny Marushko. He was found guilty of killing four people including a minor under Part 2, items “a” and “c” of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
Following a check the Vladimir Region Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against Amin Abdulazizov, 24, suspected of deliberate causing of medium bodily harm under Part 1 of Article 112 of the RF Penal Code.
On the morning of 20 February, a local resident reported to the Kirovsky District police department that his 12-year-old son had left home a day before and had not come back. The Stavropol Territory Office of the Investigative Committee opened an investigation in murder under Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
The Russian Investigative Committee has hosted today a gala devoted to the 45-year anniversary of The Dawns Here Are Quiet movie release.
The Crimea Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against a driver of PAO Kerch Motor Transport Enterprise 14313. He is charged with violation of the road traffic entailing grievous bodily harm and death of two or more people under Part 5 of Article 164 of the RF Penal Code.
The Dagestan Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in criminal negligence entailing death of a person under Part 2 of Article 293 of the RF Penal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Saint Petersburg Office of the Investigative Committee sufficient to convict 45-year-old local resident who is CEO of OOO Interfoodlogic, a limited liability company Samir Seidov. He was found guilty of a death threat under Part 1 of Article 119 and hooliganism under Part 1, item “a” of Article 213 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.