After the second joint meeting of boards of the Russian, Armenian and Belorussian Investigative Committees, President of Armenia Serg Sargsyan has held a working meeting with Chairman of the Russian Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin, Chairman of the Armenian Investigative Committee Agvan Ovsepyan and representative of the Belorussian Investigative Committee Ivan Noskevich.
Following reports posted in the Internet, the Orenburg Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in negligence of the crime prevention authorities under Part 2 of Article 293 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Head Office of the Investigative Committee continues investigation against deputy director of the Federal Penitentiary Service Oleg Korshunov, charged with two counts of grand embezzlement under Part 4 of Article 160 of the RF Criminal Code. According to investigators, actions of the accused and his accomplices caused the Federal Penitentiary Service a damage of more than 160 million rubles.
The Irkutsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated a criminal investigation into unsafe services under Part 1 of Article 328 of the RF Criminal Code after a fire in a nursing home.
The Yaroslavl Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation against director of Yaroslavl boarding school No 7 suspected of improper discharge of duties aggravated by cruel treatment. The case was opened after media reported tortures over students of the school.
Investigators of the Head Office of the Investigative Committee in conjunction with the Federal Security Service have carried out several operations and detained in the city of Rostov-on-Don Ukrainian citizen Roman Ternovsky involved in the activities of Right Sector, an extremist organization banned in the Russian Federation by the RF Supreme Court.
A federal TV channel has discussed today an incident with elderly women from Bryansk Region: a 79-year-old woman, an honored labor veteran, and a 76-year-old woman who have been living in housing unfit for living for a long time – in a not-heated dilapidated former horse stables. The local administration, and namely the head of the settlement, whom the 79-year-old woman asked to resettle her, offered the woman to move into “new housing” – ruined building of a rural school. The Bryansk Region Office of the Investigative Committee started a check into the incident.
Citizens have asked the Chairman of the Investigative Committee via social media to sort out a criminal investigation opened against police officers who protected their legal rights and interests. Related publications and coverage in media also had wide public resonance.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Ulyanovsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict Yan Yurchenko, 41. He was found guilty of a premeditated murder committed by a group of people in collusion under item “m” of Article 102 of the RSFSR Criminal Code.
The Saint Petersburg Directorate of the Investigative Committee has charged Dmitry Semyonov, a founder and CEO of OOO NSK-Monolit with tax evasion under Part 2, item “b” of Article 199 of the RF Criminal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.