A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Moscow Region Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict Ilya Aseyev. He was found guilty of murder of two or more people under Part 2, item “a” of Article 105 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Head Office of the Investigative Committee continues the investigation in a traffic accident in Mari El that took lives of 15 people.
The Head Office of the Investigative Committee continues the investigation against doctor of the Moscow Region Forensic Medical Examination Bureau Mikhail Kleimenov charged with negligence under Part 1 of Article 293 of the RF Criminal Code.
Investigators of the Investigative Committee keeps on looking into a traffic accident in Mari El. Criminal proceedings initiated into violation of the road code entailing death of two or more people under Part 5 of Article 164 and unsafe services entailing death of two or more people under Part 3 of Article 238 of the RF Criminal Code have been joined to form a single lawsuit.
The Mari-El Republic Office of the Investigative Committee continues an investigation in unsafe services causing multiple casualties under Part 3 of Article 238 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Mari-El Republic Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation into unsafe services under Part 3 of Article 238 of the RF Criminal Code after a traffic accident involving a passenger minibus.
Mass media have published today reports on offences against a Minor from Udmurtia and socially unprotected citizens in Kirov Region.
Mass media reported in November that a Russian teenage girl was going to commit suicide in Turkey.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Head Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict former deputy prosecutor of Kursk Region Roman Korolyov. He was found guilty of violation of road code entailing death of a person under Part 3 of Article 264 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Saint Petersburg Office of the Investigative Committee is conducting an investigation in illegal banking under Part 2, item “b” of Article 172 of the RF Criminal Code. 4 people have been detained – acting CEO of Saint Petersburg office of OOO Gefest Commercial Bank, a public corporation, Yelena Galichina, Eduard Zabolonkov, Vladimir Smolkin and Denis Soldatov.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.