The Russia’s Investigative Committee has information that rewards were offered to not only teenagers, but other people for participation in an unauthorized campaign in Moscow on 26 March
The Sakha (Yakutia) Republic Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in negligence of officials of the Korkin Sports Boarding School of Churapcha under Part 1 of Article 293 of the RF Penal Code which entailed a traffic accident that injured some school inmates.
The Department for investigative crimes connected with the use of prohibited ways and means of warfare of the Investigative Committee’s Head Office has identified a number of Ukrainian military men involved in major crimes against civilians.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Transbaikalian Territory Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict former head of the Transbaikalian Territory Division of Rosreestr (the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadaster and Cartography) Nikolai Zateyev and his acquaintance 31-year-old Ivan Vasin. Zateyev was found guilty of 7 counts of bribery, including taking a bribe on a very large scale under Parts 1 and 5 of Article 290, whereas Vasin was found guilty of mediation in bribery under Part 1 of Article 290 and a promise and offer of mediation in bribery under Part 5 of Article 291.1 of the RF Penal Code.
The Irkutsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has pressed final charges against Mikhail Popkov. He is accused of 60 counts of crimes under items “f” and “h” of Article 102 of the RSFSR Penal Code, Part 2, items “a” and “j” of the RF Penal Code, Part 3 of Article 30, Part 2, item “j” of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
Following the order of the Chairman, the Investigative Committee’s Major Cases Office has taken over an investigation in an attempt on a police officer in Moscow under Article 317 of the RF Penal Code.
Following the order of Alexander Bastrykin, the Tatarstan Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in an attempted murder under Part 3 of Article 30 and Article 105 of the RF Penal Code following injuring a female paramedic who arrived to help a five-month-old baby.
The North Caucasus Federal District Directorate of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in an attempt on military servants, membership in an illicit armed unit, illegal circulation of and stealing of firearms by an organized group using dangerous violence under Article 317, part 2 of Article 208, Part 3 of Article 222, Part 4, items “a” and “b” of Article 226 of the RF Penal Code after an armed attack on military men in the Chechen Republic.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Altai Territory Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict former head of the Barnaul Town Administration Igor Savintsev. He was found guilty of exceeding authority by the head of local government under Part 2 of Article 286 and attempted misappropriation and embezzlement on a very large scale under Part 3 of Article 30, part 4 of Article 160 of the RF Penal Code.
The Department for investigative crimes connected with the use of prohibited ways and means of warfare of the Investigative Committee’s Head Office continues looking into events n southeastern Ukraine.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.