The Orenburg Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in negligent homicide of two or more people under Part 3 of Article 109 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Kabardino-Balkaria Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in unsafe services under Part 1 of Article 238 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Moscow Region Directorate of the Investigative Committee has launched a check in an attack on a paramedic in Lyubertsy District.
The Lipetsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has launched an investigation in murder under Part 2 of Article 105 of the RF Criminal Code after a 3-year-old boy went missing in Terbuny District.
A federal TV channel showed a footage on 13 July 2017 that pedestrians fought with a taxi driver and his passengers in Leninsky Avenue in the city of Kaliningrad. The video shows how a taxi passenger punches in the face a pedestrian looking like a minor. The Kaliningrad Region Office of the Investigative Committee has launched a check in the incident.
The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee is investigating a case opened against a 29-year-old man charged with deliberate inflicting of grievous bodily harm entailing death of a child under Part 4 of Article 111 of the RF Criminal Code.
Following a check in the death of a 6-year-old girl in a river in Krasny Kut, the Saratov Region Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against the 43-year-old mother suspected of negligent homicide under part 1 of Article 109 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Altai Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in providing unsafe services for children under 6 years of age under Part 2, item “b” of Article 238 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Moscow Interregional Transport Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in violation of safety and operation standards for an aircraft entailing death of a person under Part 2 of Article 263 of the RF Criminal Code after a light plane crash.
The Chelyabinsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee continues an inquiry into murder of a minor under part 2, item “c” of Article 105 of the RF Criminal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.