Investigating bodies of Tatarstan announced that the attack on mufti Aldus Fayzov and murder of his deputy Valiulla Yakupov committed on the same day and stirring wide public reaction were solved. According to law enforcement agents the crimes were committed by radical Islamites, one of whom – Robert Valeyev – was a killer and was killed during a special operation. Several of his companions are wanted.
Ex-minister of defense has officially become a witness in the case over a multi-million state property fraud case
On 27 December former defense minister Anatoly Sergdyukov got a summons to appear in the Investigative Committee for questioning over a fraudulent selling of Defense Ministry assets through Oboronservis. He will be questioned as a witness. It is not clear yet, about which exactly episodes the investigators are going to ask the former minister, but the main accused – ex-head of the “Ekspert” Legal Support Center Yekaterina Smatanova and head of legal service of OOO MIRA Dmitry Mityayev earlier reported that it was Serdyukov who had given direct orders to conclude doubtful deals.
Ex-defense minister will meet with investigator
Yesterday official spokesman to the Investigative Committee Vladimir Markin said to an RG correspondent that the former defense minister Anatoly Serdyukov was summoned for questioning in the Investigative Committee. He will answer the questions concerning the case of Oboronservis.
The founder of a criminal community has been sentenced to 22 years in prison
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.