The Moscow Academy of the Investigative Committee has today become a venue for the International Conference: Countering Extremism and Terrorism. The conference was attended by acting chancellor of the Moscow Academy Anatoly Bagmet, chancellor of the Russian Academy of Advocacy and Notarial System Gasan Mirzoyev, head of the All-Russian Police Professional Development Institution Yuri Demidov, chancellor of the Moscow Law and Finance University Aleksei Zabelin, chairman of the Union of Investigation Veterans Vladimir Dontsov and a representative of the Coordination Bureau for Countering Organized Crime in CIS states.
The staff of the Investigative Committee’s Moscow Directorate together with the All-Russian NGO Outstanding Military and Naval Commanders of the Fatherland organized and took part today in an event in remembrance of commander of the Great Patriotic War, twice Hero of the USSR and Army General Pavel Batov.
By good tradition, on the International Children’s Day, employees of the Investigative Committee’s Central Office visited the Infant Home in the town of Murom, Vladimir Region which has been sponsored for 8 years. Little inmates always look forward to and welcome warmly their guests from the Investigative Committee and those feelings are mutual as they have long ago become dear to those guests.
The Investigative Committee has held today celebrations dedicated to the 70th anniversary of senior major cases investigator under the Chairman of the Investigative Committee retired Major General of Justice Alexander Filin.
The Investigative Committee’s Head Office has opened 4 more investigations in the use of prohibited means and methods of warfare under Part 1 of Article 356 of the RF Criminal Code after shelling of Donbass by the Ukrainian army.
The Chairman of the Investigative Committee has met today representatives of NGOs and Investigative Committee’s advisory bodies.
A delegation of students of the Investigative Committee’s Academy, cadets, veterans of investigation and employees of the Oryol Region investigative authority headed by the Hero of the Russian Federation and head of the Education Office of the Investigative Committee General of Justice Sergei Petrov took part today in the reburial of remains of 165 Red Army soldiers dug by different search organizations and clubs.
The Investigative Committee Academy in St. Petersburg has today hosted a meeting of the Academic Senate headed by Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin.
Alexander Bastrykin, the Chairman of the Investigative Committee has today laid flowers to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in the Moscow Kremlin’s Alexander Garden.
The Chairman of the Russian Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has conducted a meeting with the President of the Peter the Great’s Academy of Sciences and Arts Leonid Maiboroda and the Chancellor of the Saint-Petersburg Investigative Committee Academy Alexander Yefremov in the Saint-Petersburg Investigative Committee Academy today.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.