A training seminar for Siberian Federal District’s forensic divisions is held at the Irkutsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee on 15 and 16 June.
On 14 June 2017, a federal TV channel showed a program on the situation in Beryozovka District. A 17-year-old girl said that her guardians had spent her savings, beat her, while her uncle had made her indecent offers. She also said that officials of the guardianship authorities had been aware of that, but had done nothing. The Krasnoyarsk Territory Directorate of the Investigative Committee has launched a check in the media report.
The Astrakhan Region Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against former Astrakhan Region minister of household utilities Viktor Yakovleva charged with abuse of office entailing grievous consequences under Part 3 of Article 285 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area – Yugra Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against head of a transportation company in the town of Nizhnevartovsk. The man is suspected of failure to pay wages under Part 2 of Article 145.1 of the RF Criminal Code.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has congratulated Denis Matsuev, people’s artist of the Russian Federation and pianist on his birthday.
Charmin of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has congratulated Ilya Glazunov, people’s painter of the USSR, chancellor of the Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture on his birthday.
The Volgograd Region Office of the Investigative Committee is investigating a case against two Azerbaijan nationals and residents of Tyumen Region and Dagestan. All four men are charged with abduction by a group of people in collision, using violence and weapons under Part 2, items “a”, “c”, “d” and “h” of Article 126 and extortion on a very large scale under Part 3, item “b” of Article 163 of the RF Criminal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict Ruslan Parsilayev and Magomedsalikh Nazarov found guilty of complicity in the activity of an illegal armed group under Part 5 of Article 33, Part 2 of Article 208 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Moscow Academy of the Investigative Committee has today become a venue for the International Conference: Countering Extremism and Terrorism. The conference was attended by acting chancellor of the Moscow Academy Anatoly Bagmet, chancellor of the Russian Academy of Advocacy and Notarial System Gasan Mirzoyev, head of the All-Russian Police Professional Development Institution Yuri Demidov, chancellor of the Moscow Law and Finance University Aleksei Zabelin, chairman of the Union of Investigation Veterans Vladimir Dontsov and a representative of the Coordination Bureau for Countering Organized Crime in CIS states.
The Krasnodar Territory Office of the Investigative committee has launched a check in a video spread in mass media showing how two children fall out a car on the run on a road.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.