The Russian Investigative Committee Chairman Alexander Bastrykin has met with the Prosecutor General of Kazakh Republic Askhat Daulbayev. During the meeting they discussed urgent issues of interagency cooperation including in the area of international law.
The General Investigative Directorate of the Russian investigative Committee due to newly acquired evidence has determined new accomplices to the murder of a “Novaya gazeta” journalist Anna Politkovskaya.
The General Investigative Directorate of the Russian Investigative Committee is continuing the investigation into the death of Sergey Magnitsky. The investigation has determined the direct cause-effect relation between lack of medical attendance to Magnitsky in Moscow pre-trial prison №2 and grave consequences afterwards.
Alexander Bastrykin during his brief visit in Helsinki has met with Finnish Interior Ministry Deputy Minister, Secretary of State Marjo Antura and the Chief of Police Mikko Paatero.
The General Investigative Office of the Russian Investigative Committee within the criminal investigation into the killing of a journalist Anna Politkovskaya charged today the ex-Lieutenant Colonel Dmitri Pavlyuchnkov with the crime under paragraphs “б,ж,з”, part 2, article 105 of the Russian Criminal Code (murder of person due to their professional activity committed by an organized contracted group).
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.