Today a criminal case against Dmitry Pavlyuchenkov accused of crimes under paragraphs “b, g, h” of part 2 of article 105 and part 3 of article 222 of the RF Criminal Code (murder of a person in connection with his official activity, committed by a group of persons on hire and illegal handling of firearms) has been sent to prosecutor for the indictment to be approved and further forwarding to the court to be tried in special order.
Under the petition of the Central Investigations Directorate of the Russia’s Investigative Committee in the process of investigating a criminal case launched on the results of the check into facts showed in the documentary Anatomy of a Protest-2, Leonid Razvozzhayev is put into custody as a pre-trial restraining measure.
The Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District-Yugra investigating bodies of the Russia’s Investigative Committee have launched a criminal case against a 35-year-old resident of the city of Surgut. He is suspected of crimes under paragraphs “a” and “b” of part 2 of article 105 (murder of two people in connection with their official activity) and part 1 of article 222 of the RF Criminal Code (illegal storage and carrying of firearms).
After the criminal case against Vadim Palkin, Dmitry Devterov, Alexander Shal, Alexander Mamayev, Igor Pogosyan of Kushchevsky district was finished by the first section for especially important cases of the Krasnodar Territory Investigations Directorate of the Russia’s Investigative Committee, it is taken by the Krasnodar Territory court to be tried.
Today Central Investigations Directorate of the Russia’s Investigative Committee as part of investigating a criminal case over mass riots and violence against representatives of authority on 6 May on Bolotnaya Ploshchad in Moscow have detained as a suspect a muscovite Sergey Vladimirovich Krivov, born 08.09.61. He is suspected of crimes under part 2 of article 212 and part 1 of article 318 of the RF Criminal Code (participation in mass riots and use of violence against a representative of authority).
The court has recognized the evidence collected by the Kurgan Region investigating bodies of the Russia’s Investigative Committee sufficient to convict a former chief specialist expert of high tech medical aid development department of the Russian Ministry of Public Health and Social Development, Ilya Kasyanenko, former Deputy CEO of Russian Ilizarov Scientific Center for Restorative traumatology and Orthopedics (hereinafter Ilizarov Center), Alexander Fedotov and an unemployed Moscow citizen Igor Plakhotnikov.
Citizens from Rostov, Belgorod, Chelyabinsk, Bryansk, Vladimir Regions, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District and Moscow called on 17 October the Chairman of the Russian Federation Investigative Committee.
The Russia’s Investigative Committee has checked appearing in the Internet sources pictures showing bodies of those killed in a Tu-154M, Polish Air Forces, plane crash on 10 April, 2010.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.