A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Nizhny Novgorod Region Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict former deputy head of Moskovsky District Administration of Nizhny Novgorod and head of economic development, investment and entrepreneurship department found guilty of 2 counts of taking a bribe on a large scale for illegal omission and general patronage under Part 5, item “c” of Article 290 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Khakassia Office of the Investigative Committee got a report on 3 June 2017 that two Staffordshire terriers bit a child in Domracheyev Street in the village of Kaibaly, Altaisly District.
The Ryazan Region Office of the Investigative Committee has launch a check in media reports on a collision of a car and a passenger bus which claimed lives of two people and injured more than 20, including children.
The staff of the Investigative Committee’s Moscow Directorate together with the All-Russian NGO Outstanding Military and Naval Commanders of the Fatherland organized and took part today in an event in remembrance of commander of the Great Patriotic War, twice Hero of the USSR and Army General Pavel Batov.
The Ural Transport Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against a passenger of Ural Airlines. The woman is charged with insulting a representative of authority on duty under Article 319 of the RF Penal Code.
The seventh department (based in the city of Rostov-on-Don) of the Investigative Committee’s Head Office has opened an investigation in plotting a terrorist attack under Part 2, item “a” of Article 2015 and Part 1 of Article 30 of the RF Criminal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the North Ossetia-Alania Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict former surgeon of Zdorovye, a commercial hospital, Khazbi Pliyev, 64. He was found guilty of a negligent homicide due to professional duties under Part 2 of Article 109 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee continues investigating a murder of a lawyer under Part 1 of Article 105 and illegal circulation of firearms under Part 1 of Article 222 of the RF Penal Code.
The Moscow Interregional Transport Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in provision of services that do not meet safety standards and have entailed death of two or more people under Part 3 of Article 238 of the RF Penal Code after a light plane crashed in Mozhaisk District, Moscow Region.
The Cheboksary police department got a report about 3:30 AM, on 27 May 2017, that there was a fire in a two-flat single-floor private wooden house in 1st Chapayev Street. After firefighters put out the fire, they found 4 bodies: a 37-year-old woman and her three daughters aged 16, 6 and 4. The Chuvashia Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in negligent homicide of two or more people under Part 3 of Article 109 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.