A coverage was showed on 26 May 2017 on a federal TV channel saying that three years ago the Lushenkovs family which has a lot of children got a plot of land to build their house there in Polevskoy Urban District. According to the coverage, local officials failed to notice that the property was located right under a high-voltage power line where residential buildings cannot be constructed. Meanwhile the family built the house and some other buildings hoping that the power line would be removed as the officials had promised them. However, the local administration concluded no contracts with a power supplier for relocating the power line.
The Krasnoyarsk Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in murder under Part 1 of Article 105 of the RF Criminal Code.
A metallic construction near the Soldatov recreation center in Komsomolsky Avenue, 89 collapsed on 24 May 2017 on spectators during a rehearsal of a festival of Slavic written language. Several people were injured including children. The Perm Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in execution of work of provision of services that do not meet safety standards under Part 1 of Article 238 of the RF Penal Code.
The Leningrad Region Office of the Investigative Committee has held head of Morozov town administration of Vsevolzhsk District, Leningrad Region Yelena Solovyova as part of an investigation in abuse of office under Part 1 of Article 286 and fraud on a very large scale under Part 4 of Article 159 of the RF Penal Code.
The St. Petersburg Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against CEO of OOO Bow Invest, a limited liability company, Sergei Khudyakov charged with fraud under Part 4 of Article 159 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Kirov Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in reckless homicide under Part 3 of Article 109 of the RF Criminal Code after a 2-year-old toddler and his grandmother died in a fire.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Vladimir Region Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict former director of Pamyat, a municipal unitary enterprise, 54-year-old Nikolai Korshunov. He was found guilty of embezzlement under Part 3 of Article 160, abuse of office under Part 1 of Article 201 and petty bribery under Part 1 of Article 291.2 of the RF Penal Code.
The Dagestan Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against Magomed Omaradziyev charged with evading paying corporate tax on a very large scale under Part 2, item “b” of Article 199 of the RF Penal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Komi Republic Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict former head of the Komi Office of the Federal Penitentiary Service Alexander Protopopov found guilty of bribery on a large scale under Part 5, item “c” of Article 290 of the RF Penal Code.
The Moscow Region Office of the Investigative Committee is checking media reports on wrongdoings committed against 92-year-old veterans.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.