The Khabarovsk Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against a 28-year-old woman suspected of deliberate infliction of minor bodily harm out of hooliganism under Part 2, item “a” of Article 115 of the RF Penal Code.
1 April is the International Bird Day. Employees of the Khabarovsk Territory Office of the Investigative Committee together with students of the office-sponsored cadet class visited inmates of a supported infant home in the city of Khabarovsk. Together with the children they set up several starling-houses and birdfeeders they had made. The investigators and cadets also gave the children sweets and balloons.
The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee is conducting an investigation against 27-year-old Maksim Sazonov and Aleksei Shala suspected of a murder committed by a group in collision and out of mercenary motives under Part 2, items “g” and “h” of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
The Moscow Region Directorate of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in the robbery of 87-year-old Soviet-era rocketeer Valeriya Shtanko under part 1 of Article 162 of the RF Penal Code.
On 28 March, the investigative office got a report that a pack of stray dogs attacked a 12-year-old girl near No 56 in Gagarin Street in the city of Magadan. The girl suffered dig bites and was taken to a hospital. The Magadan Region Office of the Investigative Committee has launched a check into the incident.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the North Caucasus Federal District Directorate of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict Shamil Kazbulatov and Tenali Kanayev. They were found guilty of an attempt on military servants under Article 317 of the RF Penal Code.
Following a wide public reaction, the Moscow Region Directorate of the Investigative Committee has taken over an investigation in violation of the road code which has entailed death of two or more people under Part 5 of Article 264 of the RF Penal Code after a traffic accident in Lukhovitsy District which killed three children.
The Kamchatka Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in intentional infliction of grievous bodily harm under Part 4 of Article 111 of the RF Penal Code.
By now the investigators have taken over the check and are going to give a tough legal assessment to the man’s actions.
A video showing an incident in a shopping mall in the city of Yakutsk appeared in the Internet on 23 March 2017. It is known by now that on 17 March 2017, a man and a woman had a quarrel over a queue. After the woman with her daughter went outside the man kicked them, knocking the girl down and then went away. The incident was caught on a surveillance camera.
The Dagestan Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against head of Dagestan Additional Training and Science Department suspected of extorting a bribe on a very large scale under Part 5, items “b” and “c” of Article 290 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.