The Lipetsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in murder of a child under Part 2, item “c” of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code after a boy went missing in the settlement of Soldatskoye, Terbuny District.
The Kemerovo Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in negligent homicide under Part 1 of Article 109 of the RF Penal Code after the death of a 10-year-old boy whose dead body was found in a cinder pit.
A video showing a woman putting a small girl in a waste bin was posted on VK (VKontakte) social network on 4 May 2017 and was then replicated by a number of other media. The incident happened near No 9 in Novosibirskaya Street in Leninsky District in the town of Novosibirsk.
The Volga Transport Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in violation of safety standards for aircraft traffic and operation entailing death of two or more people by negligence under part 3 of Article 263 of the RF Penal Code after three people were killed in a Robinson helicopter crash in Bashkortostan.
Mass media monitoring has revealed information that officials in Karmaskaly District are refusing to issue a housing certificate to a veteran of the Great Patriotic War. The Bashkortostan Office of the Investigative Committee has launched a check into the information.
The Saint Petersburg Office of the Investigative Committee is running a check into media reports about a road conflict between an ambulance driver and a local resident in Primorsky District in Saint Petersburg.
The Kabardino-Balkaria Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against first deputy director and chief engineer of the Kabardino-Balkaria Branch of Rusgidro, a public corporation, suspected of exceeding authority under part 1 of Article 286 of the RF Penal Code.
The Sakha (Yakutia) Republic Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated an investigation in inflicting grievous bodily harm by negligence under Part 1 of Article 118 of the RF Penal Code after two small children fell from a balcony.
The Saratov Region Office of the Investigative Committee has launched a probe against head of municipal unitary enterprise, located in the town of Marks, in misappropriation that is the appropriation of someone else’s property which has been entrusted to the guilty party, committed by a person with the use of his or her official position, and likewise in large amount under Part 4 of Article 160 of the RF Penal Code.
By request of Moscow Head Investigative Office of the Investigative Committee preinvestigation has been launched due to media report about illegal hospitalization of old woman into mental hospital in order to take possession of her real estate.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.