The Moscow Region Office of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against a 53-year-old anesthesiologist and resuscitation specialist of Shatura Central District Hospital charged with causing death to a patient due to professional malpractice under part 2 of Article 109 of the RF Penal Code.
The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in violation of fire safety rules under part 3 of Article 219 of the RF Penal Code.
The Altai Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in the provision of services that do not meet safety standards and entailed grievous bodily harm and death of two or more people under Part 3 of Article 238 of the RF penal Code after a traffic accident that injured passengers of two buses.
The Ingushetia Office of the Investigative Committee is investigating a murder under part 1 of Article 105 of the Investigative Committee.
Amerkhan Kokurkhoyev, 27 was delivered in Sunzha Central District Hospital No 1 at about 3 PM, 1 January 2017, with stabbed wounds to his chest. The man died in the surgical department. The Ingushetia Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in the murder under part 1 of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence gathered by the Transbaikalian Office of the Investigative Committee sufficient to convict 5 residents of the town of Chita Elchin Sadygov, Yunis Sadygov, Nikolai Shurmanov, Pavel Tokarev and Tatyana Borisova. They were found guilty of crimes under Part 2, item “a” of Article 238 (production, storage and transportation of goods and products that do not meet safety standards in order to sell them by a group of people in conspiracy), Part 4 of Article 327.1 of the RF penal Code (use of forged federal stamps to put them on alcohol products). In addition, Elchin Sadygov was found guilty of a crime under Part 1 of Article 238 of the RF Penal Code (storage in order to sell and selling of products that do not meet safety standards).
The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee continues an investigation opened in the assault on officers of the Russian Guard.
The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against Mikhail Chernov, Dmitry Lysakovsky and Pyotr Chikhun. They are charged with an attempted fraud on a very large scale under Part 3 of Article 30 and Part 4 of Article 159 of the RF Penal Code.
A 30-year-old woman gave birth to a baby in the maternity department of Alekseyevskaya Central Regional Hospital on the night of 9 December 2016. The baby died two days later in the intensive care ward. According to the examination the baby died of cerebral hemorrhage due to a birth injury. The Tatarstan Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings against the staff of the hospital suspected of negligent homicide due to malpractice under Part 2 of Article 109 of the RF Penal Code.
The Tambov Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened two cases against former mayor of the town of Tambov Yuri Rogachev based on materials provided by the regional office of the Federal Security Service. He is suspected of abuse of power and forgery under Part 2 of Article 285 and Part 2 Article 292 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.