The Krasnodar Territory Office of the Investigative Committee is investigating an attempt to persuade an 11-year-old girl to commit suicide under Article 110 of the RF Penal Code.
The seventh office of the Investigative Committee’s Directorate has finished criminal proceedings against former deputy head of the Krasnodar Transport Division of the Investigative Committee’s Southern Transport Office Ruslan Mekhtiyev charged with an attempted bribery on a large scale under part 3 of Article 30, Part 5, item “c” of Article 290 of the RF Penal Code.
Due to more frequent incidents of beating doctors on duty and a lot of public attention to them, the Novosibirsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has requested that materials of checks into beating of the staff by patients in a hospital in the town of Berdsk be passed over from the police.
The seventh office of the Investigative Committee’s Directorate (based in the city of Rostov-on-Don) has initiated criminal proceedings against deputy chief of the Novoshakhtinsk Police Department Zelfir Aliyev suspected of grand bribery under part 2 of Article 290 of the RF Penal Code.
The Kirov Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in negligent homicide due to malpractice under part 2 of Article 109 of the RF Penal Code after a woman died under a mound of snow that fell on her from a roof.
The Transbaikalian Territory Office of the Investigative Committee has established that a man charged with killing a 40-year-old man in September in the town of Chita was involved in three more murders committed in 2003-2005.
The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee has finished criminal proceedings against Alexander Sologub, 45, charged with sexual abuse under Article 132 and exploitation of a minor to make pornographic materials under Article 242, 2 of the RF Penal Code.
The Moscow Directorate of the Investigative Committee has finished the investigation against former police officers of the Presnensky District Department in Moscow: 24-year-old operative agent of the crime detection office Ildar Shakirov, 29-year-old operative agent of the crime detection office Renat Zinnatulin and acting chief of the crime detection office 39-year-old Denis Romashkin. They are charged with abuse of authority under Part 3 of Article 285 of the RF Penal Code.
Following the results of a check the Voronezh Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in unsafe services that entailed grievous bodily harm to a person under Part 2, item “c” of Article 238 of the RF Penal Code.
The Belgorod Region Office of the Investigative Committee continues a pre-investigating check into a fire in the house of a large family in Prokhorovka District.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.