The Mordovia Office of the Investigative Committee has initiated criminal proceedings in construction safety breach under part 3 of Article 216 of the RF Criminal Code after several flights of stairs collapsed in an apartment building being constructed in the town of Saransk.
The head Office of the Investigative Committee continues criminal proceedings against former acting director of the Anti-Doping Center, a federal state unitary enterprise, Grigory Rodchenkov charged with abuse of power and destroying samples of athletes. Investigators are also checking if other people were involved in tampering with doping tests of athletes.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has ordered the Central Office to supervise case opened in reckless homicide of a woman under Part 2 of Article 109 and injuring a baby during childbirth under Part 2 of Article 118 of the RF Criminal Code.
The Head Office of the Investigative Committee has charged adoptive mother of an 11-year-old boy from Magadan Region with malicious injuring and fraud under part 4 of Article 159.2 and part 2, item “b” of Article 11 of the RF Criminal Code after the woman tortured the boy.
The North Caucasus Federal District Directorate of the Investigative Committee has finished investigation against 7 residents of the city of Stavropol charged with illegal banking and money laundering under Part 2, items “a’ and “b” of Article 172, Part 3 of Article 174.1 and Part 2 of Article 187 of the RF Criminal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.