Following media reports on an attack at an ambulance driver the Pskov Region Office of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in deliberate infliction of mild bodily harm under part 2, item “a” of Article 115 of the RF Penal Code.
The fourth office of the Investigative Committee’s Directorate (based in the city of Yekaterinburg) has initiated criminal proceedings against Mikhail Yurevich, governor of Chelyabinsk Region in 2012, suspected of taking a bribe from Vitaly Teslenko appointed by Yurevich to a position of the Chelyabinsk Region health minister.
The Leningrad Region Office of the Investigative Committee continues the investigation against SUV driver Vladimir Belsky accused of disorderly behavior using objects that can be used as weapons under Part 1, item “a” of Article 213 and illegal deprivation of liberty of a minor under Part 2, item “d” of Article 127 of the RF Penal Code.
The Leningrad Region Office of the Investigative Committee has pressed charges against SUV driver Vladimir Belsky who ran over a child and used violence against him. He is accused of disorderly behavior using objects that can be used as weapons under Part 1, item “a” of Article 213 and illegal deprivation of liberty of a minor under Part 2, item “d” of Article 127 of the RF Penal Code.
A court has recognized the evidence collected by the Buryatia Republic Office of the Investigative Committee as sufficient to convict 59-year-old Gennady Laletin found guilty of murder of two or more people under part 2, item “a” of Article 105, attempted murder of two people under Part 3 of Article 30, Part 2, item “a” of Article 105 and rape of a minor with cruelty and aggravated by a death threat under Part 2, items “a” and “e” of Article 132 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.