The Chairman of the Russian Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has conducted a meeting with the investigators, where they reported about preliminary results of investigation in Saint-Petersburg metro terrorist attack. The Head of the Saint-Petersburg Investigations Directorate of the Investigative Committee and investigators also took part in the meeting.
French authorities have released Aleksei Kuznetsov, the former Moscow Region's finance minister, from prison and changed his restraint. As wee see it, both, this decision and the unprecedented delay in Kuznetsov’s extradition, are unjustified and puzzling at the very least, as he is being charged with embezzlement of state funds.
A freight train collided with a school minibus with 10 children on board today at 02:00 PM on a railway crossing in Novovarshavka District. As a result, a minibus driver and one adult have died in a crash, 6 children have been hospitalized, their lives are out of danger.
The Investigative Committee’s Major Cases Directorate has accused the ex-Head of Mariy El, the Chairman of the Republic’s Government Leonid Markelov of a crime under Part 6 of Article 290 of the RF Penal Code (Bribery) and his accomplice Natalya Kozhanova under Part 4 of Article 291 (mediation in bribery).
The Novosibirsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has charged a local resident with a series of murders under Part 2, item “a” of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
Some regional media reported on 12 April that a man injured a female district doctor in the town of Chelyabinsk, who had arrived to provide medical aid to his daughter. The doctor suffered a brain injury, concussion and bruises.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.