The Investigative Committee continues criminal investigation in attack on employees of the Khabarovsk Territory Directorate of the Federal Security Service and shooting range in Khabarovsk. The Investigators received information that the attacker is affiliated with the neo-nazi political views and professes hatred to people of other nationalities. The investigators doesn’t have any evidence proving affiliation of the attacker with the international terrorist organization that took the credit for the attack.
The Major Cases Office of the Murmansk Region Office of the Investigative Committee has concluded a criminal investigation against 18-year-old resident of Kola District and 15-year-old resident of the town of Kola, who is accused in homicide committed by a group of persons by previous concert under Item G, Part 2 of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code, and a criminal case against the 18-year-old resident of Kola District in illicit sexual relations with a person who has not reached 16 years of age under Part of Article 134 of the RF Penal Code.
Experienced investigators and investigators criminalists of the Investigative Directorate and the Military Investigative Directorate of the Investigative Committee are sent by order of the Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin to Khabarovsk Territory to assist in criminal investigation, launched by Military Investigative Office of the Investigative Committee in Eastern Military District, in homicide of two or more people, illegal acquisition of firearms, attempted murder of a law-enforcement agent under Part 2 of Article 105, Part 1 of Article 222, Article 317 of the RF Penal Code.
The Moscow Region Directorate of the Investigative Committee has accused the 40-year-old resident of Moscow in abduction of a child from a ward of Dedovsk town hospital under Item E, Part 2 of Article 126 of the RF Penal Code.
The 7th Investigative Directorate of the Russian Investigative Committee (located in Rostov-on-Don) has revealed that the Commander of Traffic Police Regiment of the State Inspection for Road Traffic Safety of Sochi Andrei Gerashchenko is involved in bribery.
The Sverdlovsk Region Office of the Investigative Committee continues criminal investigation in attempted homicide of a child. The 39-year-old ex-con resident of Yekaterinburg is accused of attempted homicide of a child under Part 3 of Article 30 and Item C, Part 2 of Article 105 of the RF Penal Code.
The evidence gathered by Khabarovsk Territory Directorate of the Investigative Committee is seen as sufficient by court to pronounce a sentence to 36-year-old man, accused in homicide and violent sexual actions under Item J, Part 2 of Article 105 and Part 1 of Article 132 of the RF Penal Code.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.