The Investigative Committee’s Major Cases Directorate continues the investigation in a terror attack that took place on the Saint Petersburg metro on 3 April 2017 (Article 205 of the RF Penal Code).
The Investigative Committee’s Major Cases Directorate continues an investigation in stealing money from the Moscow Region budget on a very large scale. The accused are former first vice-chairman of the Moscow Region Government – Minister of Finance of Moscow Region Alexei Kuznetsov, his ex-wife Zhanna Bulakh, who was also head of GIRgrupp company and some other individuals.
The Astrakhan Region Office of the Investigative Committee has identified the men who killed traffic police officers on the night of 4 April. Investigative and search operations were conducted in cooperation with regional offices of the Interior Ministry and Federal Security Service. The suspects are named Nurbol Saspanov, from the settlement of Stepnoi, Krasny Yar District, Astrakhan Region, has previous convictions for a robbery; Ramzan Kukulayev from Krasny Yar District, Astrakhan Region; Ramzan Sultanmuradov from Gudermess District, Chechen Republic and Ilyas Magomedov from Lebashi District, Dagestan.
The Saint Petersburg Directorate of the Investigative Committee has opened an investigation in assistance to terrorist activities under Part 1 of Article 205.1 of the RF Penal Code.
The Arkhangelsk Region and Nenets Autonomous Area Office of the Investigative Committee has pressed charges of negligence that has led to the death of two under Part 3 of Article 293 of the RF Penal Code against former director of the Krasny Bor Children’s Home.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin finished a briefing with an investigative team at 12:30 AM. He heard interim results of the investigation in the terrorist attack on the Saint Petersburg metro. The briefing was attended by representatives of the Federal Security Service and the Interior Ministry.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.