Following order of Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin criminal cases over a crime committed against a 13-year-old girl from Yekaterinburg under Part 3 of Article 134 and over negligence of officials under Part 1 of Article 293 of the RF Criminal Code have been taken under control by the Investigative Committee'’ Central Office.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has personally looked into the criminal proceedings initiated against resident of Barnaul Oksana Tkachenko and ordered his subordinates to carefully, not intervening in the jurisdiction of prosecutor’s office or courts, analyze the case files to check if the Altai Territory Office of the Investigative Committee ran a full, all-round and impartial investigation.
During an inquiry in the murder of mayor of Sergiyev Posad, Moscow Region, Yevgeny Dushko, Investigators of the Major Cases Directorate of the Investigative Committee have gotten on the tracks of a gang headed by Konstantin Piskaryov aka Big Kostya. According to the investigators, he set up the gang in 1999 to kill people. The gang included Sergei Aleksandrov, Sergei Bezrukov, Alexander Zamyatin, Denis Zemtsov, Dmitry Lupichev, Dmitry Mishin, Igor Saryan, Andrei Stolyarov, Dmitry Yurov and others. The gang’s activity was broken off in 2016, when the gangsters were detained.
Chairman of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin has given order to the head of the Moscow Region Office of the Investigative Committee to run a check in constructing houses on the waterside near the Moskva Channel off the village of Vitenyovo.
23. In subsection “Internet reception” (section “Citizens’ appeals”) users can formulate electronic messages which are processed by authorized employees of the Department for consideration of citizens’ appeals and documentation in accordance with the Federal law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ “On procedure for consideration of appeals from citizens of the Russian Federation” and in accordance with relevant statutory acts of the Russian Investigative Committee.
24. To formulate an electronic appeal the user should:
In the message the user is required to specify their family name, name and patronymic (the last if the user has one), email address, if reply is wanted to be received as an electronic document, and mailing address, if reply is wanted to be received in writing.
25. The user has the right to attach to the appeal sent through Internet reception necessary documents and files in electronic form or sent mentioned documents and files or their copies in writing.
The documents and files attached in electronic form should represent a single file without archiving. The size of attached file is 5 Mb maximum. The following formats are available for attachment: txt, doc, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, gif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov, flv.
Appeals with large texts and documents attached should be sent to the Investigative Committee by mail.
26. The date of Internet application is the date of its posting on Internet website, which is fixed automatically at the time of sending the completed electronic form.
27. Electronic documents, sent through the website otherwise passing the Internet reception are not accepted for consideration.